Rent our beautiful Mid Wales Retreat Space for your next retreat, workshop or event. Breathe in the powerful mountain views and experience inspiring spaces, as you roll out your mat and escape to far off places, only moments from your doorstep.
Nestled on 31 acres with stunning views of the Cambrian mountains, we offer space for outdoor yoga workshops, indoor classes and meditations and a cardio room equipped with treadmill, cross trainer and boxing punchbag for your next workshop or event. A successful event or gathering needs an inspirational setting, where you and your clients can escape and find space to immerse in your practice.
Our beautiful space is the perfect place to host your own retreat or event – suitable for yoga, Pilates, tai chi, meditation, creative retreats and much more. This is an inviting space for you to run an inspirational event or workshop.
6 REASONS TO HIRE US
1. Stunning location in the Cambrian mountains – with beautiful views and equipped facilities, our location is based on 31 acres allowing you to take your students and your experience to new heights.
2. Top-class facilities for you to run an inspirational retreat – including a beautiful purpose built studio space for classes, an outdoor dome, onsite treatment rooms and wellness spa, meditation space and garden room our location is ideal for your next event or workshop.
3. Catering and dining facilities – Are you interested in offering an ayurveda, cooking, nutrition, juicing workshop? Our fully equipped kitchen is ideal for hosting a group and equipping them with more tools in their wellbeing journey.
4. Delicious catering options – having healthy delicious food is a key element of a successful event. We can provide vegetarian catering options from brunches to appetizers a multi-course evening meal. All recipes are created by our onsite caterer, we are passionate about good food.
5. Easy to arrange – we can make the planning and arranging of your event straightforward and hassle free so you are fully supported and only have to worry about is your teaching/ workshop.
6. Your success is our goal – we offer different rate levels for you, so that no matter how big or small the event, it can be a success. If its your first event or a new idea you’d like to try, please contact us about our community rate option. With years of experience you are in safe hands.
We are located in Llanfair Clydogau, 90 minutes from Swansea, 2 hours from Cardiff and only 3 hours from the West Midlands. We are located on 31 acres with stunning views, and have on site parking or can arrange park and ride services for your groups.
We know how busy life can be, and wanted to create a space where we could bring our travel experiences to you. A space to share your yoga journey with like minded souls, or to find sanctuary, from life’s stresses and pressures. A place to play, laugh, learn and grow.
Join us for long weekend retreats, day retreats or rent our space for your own event.
Choose the space perfect for you and your event
Rental rates include unlimited herbal tea, water and coffee (if desired) for your workshop participants. Our facilities include:
- Yoga & meditation Studio
- Small equipped cardio room
- Stunning outdoor yoga area with mountain views
- Onsite wellness spa for therapies
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Various indoor and outdoor spaces for practice or workshops
- garden area for led meditations
- comfortable indoor sitting and reading areas for meetings and theory workshops
- indoor dining area for us to 12 people
Our additional services include:
- Overnight accommodation in our two accommodation spaces
- Agreed catering services: Meals designed with your workshop or theme in mind
- Park and ride services, where requested
- Therapies such as massage and Facials
- We can also provide inspirational talks, Fire walking seminar and empowerment training for you and your group
Whether you are hosting a private family event or running a focused retreat, Ascension in the Fields will be there to ensure smooth running during your stay.
We specialise in hosting groups of 13 or less. This way we can ensure that those fine details and thoughtful little extras can be applied to your booking.
““I run 6 yoga training retreats with Ascension in the fields each year…I just love this place, all the yogis who come along to the retreat fall in love with it and always return. The staff are like your dream team staff, the meals are perfectly yogic, inline for the modern yogi, and delicious too. The accommodation is comfortable and feels luxurious. The studio is large and well equipped. There is everything to love here, you can see and feel the love and thought that has gone into making Ascension in the fields a truly special experience.''
Roanna Harstad, Free Soul Yoga Teacher Training, Essex, UK