Yoga Teacher Training 2017
Begins June 2017, graduation in November 2017
Applications for the 2017 Yoga Teacher Training are now open. Yoga Teacher Training Course 200 hours: Apply online via the form at the bottom of the page. Includes teaching of the following styles: Classical Hatha yoga, Vinyasa flow, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Pranyama, Meditation, Introduction to Yoga Nidra, Gentle yoga.
The Free Soul Yoga 200hr Yoga Alliance certified teacher training provides a solid foundation to teach yoga and deepen one’s own personal practice. The focus of our 200hr training is to provide students with a sound knowledge of anatomy, alignment and adjustments. This foundation will serve as a powerful base from which to teach and guide your students through a practice that educates, inspires and heals.
We offer a flexible program that begins with a 10 day intensive retreat, this year hosted at the beautiful Ascension in the Fields retreat centre in Lampeter, West Wales. Our mornings begin with a 2hr practice, and our days are filled with intensive study delving into anatomy, alignment and adjustments of the yoga postures, laying the foundation for your teaching.
- 23 days tuition
- 206 training hours (180 face to face) 100% taught by Senior Teacher Trainer
- 1 years yoga teacher insurance with Yoga Alliance UK
- 40% off equipment at The Yoga Shop
- Professional Yoga photo ready for your website (worth £200)
- FREE anatomy book (worth £45)
- FREE Yoga book: Hatha yoga illustrated (worth £15)
- FREE transfer from Carmarthen train station (worth £15)
- FREE use of onsite hot tub during your weekend training dates
- FREE 30 minute hand or foot therapy massage during your 10 day training (worth £25)
- FREE yoga mat
2017 Tuition dates as follows:
10 day training immersion : June 30th-9th July
Weekend 1: August 11th-13th
Weekend 2: Sept 15th-17th
Weekend 3:Oct 13th - 15th
Weekend 4: Nov 10th-12th