Welcome to The Granary, a beautiful barn conversion set at the hills of the Cambrian mountains. The Granary can hit between 1-6 people. Each of the bedrooms can be made up as either twin or doubles to suit your requirements.
This detached barn conversion has been tastefully restored and makes a great holiday home or retreat space. The barn has been well decorated throughout and welcoming touches have been added, such as a woodburner to provide a wonderful ambience for cosy nights in. Outside, there is an enclosed garden area with patio, perfect for unwinding after spending days out on adventures, whilst watching the red kites and other falcons sour over the magnificent scenery.
Fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary items to make your stay comfortable and relaxing.
Prices from £150 per night
£45pppn for organised groups
Up to 8 people
- Minimum 2 night stay
- Sleeps between 1-6 people
- Bedrooms can be set up as doubles or twins
- Step to entrance.
- All on ground floor
- Living room with beams and wooden floor.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath and toilet.
- Wood burner in living room
- Travel cot.
- High Chair. Freeview TV. DVD. IPOD Dock.
- Gas cooker. Microwave. Washing machine. Fridge/Freezer.
- Internet connection.
- Small, enclosed Garden with Patio, sitting area and barbecue.
- Parking 3 cars.
- Cycle store.
- Welcome pack.
- No Pets accepted
- No smoking in the Barn.
Book below with Air B n B